What Sets Us Apart
WE ARE BUILDING FOR YOU!
- We make sure we understand your vision clearly, and can offer our experience and expertise to make suggestions or help guide your decisions along the way.
- You can be as involved in all aspects of the build as you like. We encourage you to visit the Stonebuilt team at your jobsite often to ask questions, brainstorm ideas, or just visit with the team. You will quickly become part of the Stonebuilt family.
- We have over 100 years of combined construction experience to invest in the concept development, design and drafting, and construction of your custom built home.
- Stonebuilt has been building in Grande Prairie since 2006, and has moved more than 30 families into their dream home.
WE HAVE THE BEST TEAM WORKING FOR YOU
- We employ knowledgeable, certified staff that are always easy to work with. Complete customer satisfaction is a top priority for all staff.
- Stonebuilt only partners with like-minded trades that have the same level of care and attention to detail that we expect of employees. Whether the work is done by Stonebuilt staff or our long-time contractors, you can be sure that the work is done to the highest quality.
WE EXPECT PLANS TO EVOLVE
- Stonebuilt understands that changes are part of the process when building a custom home. We work hard to accommodate our client’s vision, no matter what stage of the process.
- Ongoing decisions, selections and changes are documented and are always available to you through our online software.
WE HAVE THE BEST LOTS
- Stonebuilt can assist with lot selection in and around the Grande Prairie area, or offer you one of our lots in The Ranch, 5 minutes South of Grande Prairie.
WE GUARANTEE REASONABLE POSSESSION DATES
- We limit the number of homes we build at one time to be able to give your custom home continuous attention from start to finish.
- When your home is started, Stonebuilt staff and trades will consistently be on-site until the job is completed.
- Depending on the scope of your project, Stonebuilt can guarantee that your home will be completed between 8 and 16 months.
WE ARE TRULY CUSTOM
- Our team is up for the challenge – anything you can dream up, we are happy to make it a reality.
- We want to give our customers more options, so have invested in equipment to design and build custom mouldings, baseboards and casings.
- You’re not limited to 10 exterior siding colours, because we use primed siding material and custom paint it to anything you like.
WE OFFER FULL INTERIOR DESIGN
- Our own knowledgeable and experienced designers are dedicated to each project to assist customers with design, colour and material aspects.
- All selections are carefully researched and documented to ensure they follow the overall scope of the project as well as the budget.
WE ARE PROGRESSIVE
- We pride ourselves on being leaders in the construction industry in Grande Prairie. Thorough research and testing has given us the confidence to build advanced systems into our homes that are far superior to anything Grande Prairie has seen previously.
- We are one of the first builders to design, develop and use hydronic heating and cooling in Western Canada. This in-floor heating and cooling system is the ultimate in whole-home comfort and livability.
- We build with SIPS (Structural Insulated Panel System) that makes our homes more efficient, comfortable, and structurally stronger.
- We believe in the benefits of having all of your living space above grade, and have pioneered slab-on-grade construction in our region.
- Advanced home automation systems can be incorporated into your home to control things like your heating and cooling system, security, audio, lights, door locks and garage door openers.
WE ARE TIMBER FRAMING EXPERTS
- We work closely with one of the premier timber manufacturers in Western Canada and have built and installed simple timber features, up to full structural timber framed homes.
Your browser is out-of-date!
Please update your browser to view this website correctly. Update my browser now